It states the word “service” as: “A condition, status or occupation of being a servant
or employee, especially of a specified person or organisation. And. “Expert advice or
assistance was given by an employee to a customer after the sale of goods.”
We must always remember that without customers, there is no business. That is
why the customer is the most important person to ever enter your business.
1. They are visitors in your business.
2. They require assistance.
3. They require a certain product.
4. They are there to spend money.
5. They are there out of a free will, there are many other businesses like yours where
they can go, but they chose to enter your business.
6. Something inside or outside your business must have attracted their attention.